Thursday, April 3, 2008
My Little Piggy
Rebecca can easily be summed up as my runt. She was not the smallest of my babies at birth but over time she has been the hardest to feed and never got chubby like Alexis and Maile. We visited the doctor twice last week the first time she weighed in at 19lbs 11oz. The second time after a week of throwing up and not eating she weighed in at 18lbs 3oz. She lost about a pound and a half and I think she knows it. This week she has been eating like crazy! Every hour and a half she tells me "I eat!" and she does. I cannot believe how much she can fit in her tummy. After dinner is bath time and it is so funny, she looks like a frog. Huge belly and tiny legs sticking out. If she keeps this eating up she is going to finally get some chubbs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment