Friday, July 25, 2008

My baby is 3!!!!!

Today Maile Angelina, my baby, is three years old. I cannot even believe how fast the time has gone by! From the day she was born my Maile was one determined little girl. She survived her first few months of life, beating the odds and has since grown into this perfect little girl. She is sweet and caring and so full of life. At three years old Maile is one smart cookie and is always surprising us with the things that come out of her mouth! Maile is also a slight bit stubborn, she is certainly a girl who knows what she wants! I am so looking forward to see just what new adventures life will bring to our family as our babies grow into beautiful little girls! So today we will celebrate Maile turning three and I will try not to be sad that my baby isn't really a baby anymore! Happy Birthday My Big Girl Maile!!!!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

These kids are getting big!! What are we going to do??!
Happy Birthday Maile!!