Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Auntie Amanda's Last Weekend

Whenever Auntie Amanda comes into town Maile goes and spends the night at my Dad's place. Maile always comes back telling her stories of how much fun everything was and how much fun she had with Auntie Amanda. Well this was her last weekend before she had to go to school and Maile got to spend the night Thurs. Of course Grandpa, Grandma and Amanda spoiled her rotten, took her to dinner and then to see the fountains at the Bellagio. Now the twins usually have to stay home, it would just be too much with all three but when they came and picked Maile up Becca was putting on her best please take me pout. She didn't get to go right then but after Grandma Marj felt guilty for 24 hours they took the twins out the next night! They got to have dinner at the district, ride the carousal and they even got new shirts and sunglasses to match. They too came home so excited to tell us about how spoiled they were! I think it is so good that they get to have special time away from Mom and Dad and the usual "rules"! I know they are all looking forward to the next time they get to go! (I am too, the break is nice)

1 comment:

Sarah Goodsell said...

Hey Lauren I know you might not remember me but I went to school with you. I found your blog through Amanda Anderson's. I saw you got baptized and just wanted to say congrats. It was the best decision i ever made. My maiden name was Sarah Calabro but I married Brad Goodsell's older brother.