
This Thanksgiving can be summed up as one of the best days we have had in a long time. The morning started out with great rainy weather and I got to go play some football with Missionaries. When I got home Daddy was watching a movie with his girls. Alone time with Daddy is hard to come by and I know it just brings them all closer. Next it was time to get ready for the rest of our busy day....Our first stop was Aunt Susan's house where all my extended family was celebrating. We were starving so dinner number one was delish and all the girls ate very well. It was really nice seeing all my cousins and Aunts and Uncles but we headed over to my sister Lezlie's house to finish off the night. At Lezlie's we had our seconds of Thanksgiving Dinner and then Dessert and it was all so yummy! At the end of the evening we all sat around the table played a little catch phrase and just hung out with each other. It was so nice having my Mom, Dad, Stepmom, and all my sisters and their familes together in one house at one table. It makes me so thankful that we can all come together and enjoy each other's company. I truly love all my family and I am thankful for each and every blessing in my live. The only thing missing on this wonderful day was Zachary and Zach's family who are all out of town. Next year will be our trun to have Zachary and hopefully Zach's family will make it into town! Warning picture overload below!

2 comments:
Damn Lauren you are a knockout! And I love catch phrase!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! You look great!! We need to get together soon! My kids are all on track break now, so I have no excuses!:)
Post a Comment