Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Samantha!

This weekend was my little sister's 9th birthday party. She had it at the Lied Discovery Museum and it was a blast! There is literally stuff to do there for hours. My kids were running around like little crazy people because they just wanted to play with everything! We had cake and ice cream and watched Sam open up her presents. By the end of the day, tournament first then birthday party my three babies were exhausted. I think it is so cute when they tire themselves out so much and fall asleep in the car! Thank you Sam for such a fun birthday, we love you!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Love the picture of the faily in the blue tube thingy>> Very cute, Your girls always look so precious and dressed soo adorable!!

Rochelle said...

You guys look like you had lots of fun, the Discovery museum in San jose is bigger I wish Las Vegas catered to our children more cause they go all out on their casinos..but this museum has similar stuff like the clifford exhibit...The pictures are so adorable, thanks for putting my kids up there too, we had fun having you guys over, I might throw a bbq bday for Nick after I get back form my vacay so we can all hang out then..u must be just as exhausted as I am though haha