The main reason for taking our trip was to celebrate our twin girls third birthday. Let me just say that these two little people who look so much alike bring such different personalities into our family. They never cease to amaze me every day. I feel so blessed to be able to call them mine! Lexi is funny, independent, loves to please, loves to dance, loves to help and is so polite. Rebecca is sweet and sassy, and loves to be cuddled, loves her daddy more than anything and is just so darn cute! This past year has been so much fun seeing them turn from babies to big girls. I love how much they love each other and look out for one another. I love you girls so much, I am so happy to be your Mommy!

7 comments:
I LOVE that top pic! So cute, hope they had a good birhtday!
Dang, you guys really know how to party and celebrate! Looks like you had such a fun trip! I can't wait to go with Nathan!
Oh man that trip looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday to your adorable girls!
You have such a cute family! I am glad you had a great trip! I can't wait to take Owen to Disneyland, I know he will love it. The twins are getting so big. I think they have changed a lot in the little time I've known them.
What a fun way to celebrate their birthday!!!! Your family is so dang cute and it looks, and sounds, like your trip was a blast.
What cute girls!! I hope they had a great birthday! I still can't believe that they are 3 already!!
All the posts are super cute! Looks like you guys have been busy!
Cute pics! They are so sweet!
Post a Comment