Oh how we love our parking lot pumpkin patches here in Vegas! I grew up here so I am used to it but one of these years no matter what the drive is I am going to take my kids to a real pumpkin patch, they will be shocked! No matter what we got to hang out with some good friends and the night was great! I love the fall season and this is one of the activities that my kids really enjoy so here are some pictures of pumpkin patches Vegas style!
I wondered when these pictures were going to be up! Naturally, your family is all coordinated and looking GREAT! I want to be there to see your kids faces at the "real" pumpkin patch someday. When they ask, "Where's the giant inflatable slide, and bouncey house, and cheesey petting zoo, and cheap carnival rides?" There's just pumpkins laying in the field and dirt!! Real DIRT!! Just kidding! Don't worry, Nathan doesn't know any different either and his parents grew up on farms!!
2 comments:
I wondered when these pictures were going to be up! Naturally, your family is all coordinated and looking GREAT! I want to be there to see your kids faces at the "real" pumpkin patch someday. When they ask, "Where's the giant inflatable slide, and bouncey house, and cheesey petting zoo, and cheap carnival rides?" There's just pumpkins laying in the field and dirt!! Real DIRT!! Just kidding! Don't worry, Nathan doesn't know any different either and his parents grew up on farms!!
your family is out right gorgeous...thats all there is to it...jealousy rages within me...its a good think I like you guys!
we need to play again soon..I miss those girls. Lets get hot chocolate this time!
Post a Comment