Gorgeous as always!!!
LOVE them! I really like the one where you're all laughing and not looking at the camera. Not like I don't like the other ones, it just really shows all the kids personalities. You look Gorgeous Lauren, as always!
These are awesome! Did Jenn take these? I really need her to do mine.You have a gorgeous family!Merry Christmas to you guys!
okay, who is jenn?... and where do i get her number? your pictures are beautiful.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gorgeous as always!!!
LOVE them! I really like the one where you're all laughing and not looking at the camera. Not like I don't like the other ones, it just really shows all the kids personalities. You look Gorgeous Lauren, as always!
These are awesome! Did Jenn take these? I really need her to do mine.
You have a gorgeous family!
Merry Christmas to you guys!
okay, who is jenn?... and where do i get her number? your pictures are beautiful.
Post a Comment