I love this time of year so much, I love a new school year, getting back into a routine, all the activities and the holidays up ahead. The first day of school sets of the beginning of all of that so it is always a fun day! Zachary is an old pro by now, just couldn't wait to get out the door. Maile was extremely excited and adoring herself until we were halfway there. She really wanted to bring her teacher an apple and of course we forgot it. From that point forward her mood changed into serious mode. I couldn't get her to smile for the life of me once we were there and I had to drag her to the door. I really hope things went smoothly from that point. I am sure she is fine! I just can't believe I have a child in kindergarten!!
She looks so cute! Does she love school? I'm glad that dance is going better for her. When do the twins start soccer? I'm not sure when Nathan starts, but I hope it goes well. I think AYSO is a little different how they do things, but it'll be fine I'm sure. Anyways, you better keep me updated on your bun in the oven! I better hear of her arrival!
3 comments:
She looks so cute! Does she love school? I'm glad that dance is going better for her. When do the twins start soccer? I'm not sure when Nathan starts, but I hope it goes well. I think AYSO is a little different how they do things, but it'll be fine I'm sure. Anyways, you better keep me updated on your bun in the oven! I better hear of her arrival!
So cute! I am a little sad that Baylie misses the cut off for kindergarten. She is so ready!
Have you had your baby yet?
She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love her outfit and curled hair, too!
Post a Comment