Thursday, March 26, 2015

January, Feburay, March...

January, February and March have flown by. I really can't believe April and the end of the semester is almost here. After winter break school started back up and that meant Level III nursing school for me. Yikes. By far the busiest semester yet. I am so thankful work has been pretty slow for Zach this winter and he took over so many household and kid duties for me. Even being so busy with school, I made a new years resolution to get more active. Very original I know. I started running and having the girls come running with me to on occasion to try to get everybody moving. I never enjoyed running unless a ball was involved but it has grown on me the past three months and has really helped alleviate some of the stress of school and family responsibilities. I am really looking forward to May when I will run my first 1/2 marathon. Anyhow...here are some pics of what our last three months looked like starting with...
 January
New Years Day

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Climbing Mountains Edge Hill
 
 
 
 Rainy Day Run...Lexi got picked up by Dad 2.76 miles into it. Becca made it the full 5 miles!
 
 
Sunset Jog
 
February
Babysitting this handsome guy is always fun...
Going on jogs with this handsome guy is fun too!!
 The twins testing out their new ipod arm bands

 There have been some seriously beautiful sunsets this winter/spring.
 Red Rock run with BJ who motivates me so much!!
Wanted to do something fun for Valentines Day weekend so we took 9 kids bowling of course!




March
Auntie Sam turned 15 and celebrated with her nieces, nephews and cousins!






Took a quick trip up to Red Rock to see the snow, what a pretty drive!
 

No comments: