Monday morning we headed out to Bonnie Springs with Jasmine and family to celebrate Josie's second birthday. I will have to say that Josie is such a brave little two year old! My kids were scared of the train, scared of the animals but Josie loved it all! After Bonnie Springs we went home and took a nap. Later that evening we went to Josie's Grandmas house for a BBQ Party. Josie looked so darn cute in her party dress and the Lexi, Maile and Becca had fun playing with their friend! I enjoyed spending time with my friends too and Mare if you are reading this I hope you are ok! Overall it was such a busy day that Maile took a four hour nap the next day!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Bonnie Springs and Josie's Birthday!
Monday morning we headed out to Bonnie Springs with Jasmine and family to celebrate Josie's second birthday. I will have to say that Josie is such a brave little two year old! My kids were scared of the train, scared of the animals but Josie loved it all! After Bonnie Springs we went home and took a nap. Later that evening we went to Josie's Grandmas house for a BBQ Party. Josie looked so darn cute in her party dress and the Lexi, Maile and Becca had fun playing with their friend! I enjoyed spending time with my friends too and Mare if you are reading this I hope you are ok! Overall it was such a busy day that Maile took a four hour nap the next day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment