Sunday, October 25, 2009

Playing Soccer.....or just wearing the uniform


This fall we decided to see how Maile would do playing soccer. A few of our friends wanted their kids to play also so I decided that I could coach and it would be tons of fun. Well, coaching has been fun and a bit challenging and Maile gets really excited to get ready for soccer and go, but she always decides that she is better off on the sidelines, or on the playground. I am slightly disappointed but I know that she is super young and might eventually be ready to play! I will say though that she does look like a soccer player all dressed up!

1 comment:

Kara said...

She does look super cute in that uniform. I am a little hesitant to start Nathan too early in sports, cause I want him to love it as much as I did. But, I honestly can't remember loving to play anything like that till I was about 8. It's all in good fun though.