Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Park City for Halloween


This Halloween my Aunt Lezlie and Uncle Kevin had invited the my whole family to come up for the holiday. Unfortunately I had to work the night before and two days after so at first we were planning on just sending the kids with  my Mom. I was really upset at the thought of missing out so Zach and I decided to surprise everyone and drove up to Park City after I got off work in the morning. I slept while Zach drove. We got there late in the afternoon and although we missed most of the festivities, we were able to surprise everyone which was super fun. 
 The sunset our first night was one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen. It was magical.



 Mornings aren't too shabby either in Park City. Pretty sure everyone is going to be mad that I posted our breakfast pictures but it sure was fun having all of our families in one place even if we all have bed head and smeared makeup.








 My gracious Aunt Lezlie who is always opening up her home to us. We are pretty lucky!
 


 We took a beautiful scenic drive into the mountains and stopped at this pretty creek to play.














 The second day we drove into Provo and had a nice lunch and went to an arcade to play. Zach and I had to head back to Las Vegas after but the kids got to stay for one more day with Grandma. It was tough leaving the fun but Zach and I both had to go to work.










 We passed by the Temple on our way out of town. This is one of my favorites, so beautiful!.
 The weather was perfect. The scenery was gorgeous. I absolutely love Utah and I will live there one day. I am currently trying to talk all my girls into going to college in Utah so we have a good reason to move there eventually.

No comments: